All of FEV’s live, 1-to-1 virtual tutoring takes place on our proprietary web-based virtual whiteboard (FEV’s Virtual Classroom). Tutoring sessions, scheduling features, and reporting (student, teacher, and administer level) can be accessed from www.fevtutor.com. Students do not need to download any additional software in order to meet with their live professional tutors.
Outlined below are the minimum technical requirements for hardware, operating systems, and web browsers necessary to support FEV’s Virtual Classroom to allow students and tutors to collaborate.
1. The solution is accessible via mobile phone devices (iOS, OSX, Android, Windows).
2. The solution is accessible via tablet devices (iOS, OSX, Android, Windows).
3. The solution is fully functional via tablet devices (iOS, OSX, Android, Windows).
|Domains & Ports||
1. Make sure the most updated version of chrome is downloaded. .
2. After logging in (when in the dashboard), select the 3 dots at the top of the browser.
3. In the dropdown menu (see attached photo) select "Request Desktop Site".
4. Once the page reloads, the whiteboard should work normally.
5. Students will have to press Request Desktop Site each time they log in to re-route them from the iPad/Android Tablet site to the glitch-free desktop version.
|Activating the Touch Screen Feature of the Platform|